Tuesday 13 December 2011

Jeez


I get really f...ed up with people using phrases that are just not right.............

for example

sodding news readers that say ..........'ahead of' eg., 'ahead of next weeks summit', where the fuck did that come from? whats wrong with 'before'???

Also when I hear people saying that something was decimated, like its a bad thing, if it's decimated, there is 90% left, thats good, isnt it?

I know if my wallet contents were decimated after a night on the lash I'd be pretty happy about that!

People trying to sound sophisticated by saying ...'going forward'! wtf the matter with 'in future'????

I serioulsy want to strangle any 'female pudenda' that says someone or thing is 'iconic', no they/it's not they/it's just slightly memorable.
Jeeez.........

0 comments: