Thursday 27 December 2012

Mismanaged & Substandard (M&S to you)


My Christmas was perfectly ruined due to the mismanagement and substandard (M&S) performance of that well known 'high street' store. Gifts sent by me got broken en-route due to substandard packing and, when the replacement finally arrived, were in a grotty box and not the seasonal packing promised. Secondly, a similar package sent to me on the 17th Dec 2012 was, according to the agent Fedex, supposed to have been delivered on seven spearate occasions on seven diffent days! As a house-husband and retiree, I spend a significant amount of time home alone with the odd interlude when I get to have a natter with passing neighbours, the postman et al so clearly, from my doorstep I would have notice seven ...kin big trucks trying to deliver! Equally, had they done so they would have to stick to 'standard operating procedures' and left a note. NUFFIN! The newarks (anagram) at M&S together with the professional toss-pots at the Benidorm branch of Fedex neeed a kick up the fundamental orifice before I ever attempt to use their so-called service again. Bah Humbug!

0 comments: