Tuesday 3 February 2015

The more I hear about that most illogical drivel they call Islam, the more I am inclined to fight against it! Not in a 'Fatwah' type of way but more of a Mahatma Gandhi style of reaction. I have decided that Islam and Muslims 'do not exist'. In practice, it's very simple, just ignore anyone who purports to be or is obviously a follower of the world's most corrosive so-called, religious element. Never again will I speak to or be spoken to by an obvious Muslim. Never again will I do any kind of business with a person who wears rags around their head, wears face covering or baggy trousers. (Apologies to Madness). By following this trend, we can, collectively, freeze out the undesirable elements who are making our lives a misery by their inability to think outside their chosen/instilled peculiar way of living. Join me if you will in our slow but effective degrading of the foundations that form part of their culture but NOT ours. A pox on the whole lot of them from Mr Allah, Mr Mohamed and all the others who follow.


0 comments: